The Bangladesh Scout and Guide Fellowship annually organise many activities not only in support of youth Scouting and Guiding but also for the development of our communities.
Some of our activities include:
- Seasonal Activities: Blanket Distribution to the poor people every year.
- Routine Activities: Visiting schools for disable children and tree plantation.
- Festival/Occational Activities: Picnic with all Family members of NSGF.
- Party/Gathering: Iftar Party Month of Ramadan, Eid Festival, Fellowship Day Gathering, and many more!
- Emergency activitites: Relief to the flood affected families by natural disasters.
- Newly added activities like relief distribution among ROHINGA, and fan and furniture donations to village primaries schools.
- Fire Fighting Training to the Boys Schools.